[Talk-us] Fwd: Re: Highway ref again.

Fri Jul 27 19:11:10 BST 2012

Here's the page I was thinking of:
http://www.cahighways.org/num-forest.html . It links to another good page:
http://tchester.org/sgm/lists/anf_map_roads.html .

Getting the road/trail names/numbers out of the USFS is difficult,
requiring a fair amount of research to find a map on which it is legible,
searching for it in their road inventories, etc. I've done some of the
unpaved roads in the SB, Angeles, and Cleveland forests with which I'm
familiar, but I think there are a lot of trails to do still.

BTW, here's the County Route page on that site:
http://www.cahighways.org/county.html