[Talk-us] Special issues in LA remap

Mike N niceman at att.net
Tue Jun 5 20:42:43 BST 2012

On 6/5/2012 2:56 PM, stevea wrote:
> But "socially," or more properly stated, in the context of "reaching OSM
> consensus," what does our community think of (rather wholesale) reverts
> of a contributor who has not agreed to the CT?  Are we OK with that?

  This nearly describes what the redaction bot will do, once it is
complete.    But since the redaction bot has access to history, it may
determine that no action needs to be taken (example a non-agreed node
move, followed by an agreed node move).

    So there may be no advantage to acting ahead of the redaction bot.

   I looked in the area briefly, as well as some of the recent
changesets from blars, but couldn't see exactly what was being done, and
why so many streets were being touched.