[Talk-us] Special issues in LA remap

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Wed Jun 6 02:25:12 BST 2012

Steve,

         Thanks for your thoughts, and I hope others in the community
will share their views. My view would be that it should be OK to do
such a reverse if the person has not signed the new license,
particularly when there has been such an enormous number of questionable edits.
         If it is decided to do reversals, I suggest we start with
his most recent changesets and work backward, little by little.
Though most of his "edits" follow a definite pattern, a few appear to
be unique, genuine edits much like the work we all do. I'll bet the
most recent work is what was done robotically.
         Also, to give a little more information, many of the "edits"
often show up as intersections that must be deleted and redrawn. This
is a particularly time-consuming process, as, I believe, "blars" knew.

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.