[Talk-us] Special issues in LA remap

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Wed Jun 6 02:28:00 BST 2012

Nathan,

         Good point, but, in working with his "edits," it seems that
not much has been deleted. The problem seems to be what has been added.

Charlotte

At 01:19 PM 6/5/2012, you wrote:
>On 6/5/2012 3:42 PM, Mike N wrote:
>>On 6/5/2012 2:56 PM, stevea wrote:
>>>But "socially," or more properly stated, in the context of "reaching OSM
>>>consensus," what does our community think of (rather wholesale) reverts
>>>of a contributor who has not agreed to the CT? Are we OK with that?
>>
>>This nearly describes what the redaction bot will do, once it is
>>complete.
>
>With one big difference: the bot will not undelete objects that an
>ungood mapper deleted. (So any joining of ways by such a mapper will
>be handled improperly.)

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.