[Talk-us] holes in Columbus OH?

Peter Dobratz peter at dobratz.us
Tue Jun 12 05:45:55 BST 2012

I currently have the opportunity to do some mapping in Columbus, Ohio.
 The admin boundary for the city seems a bit odd:

There seem to be a lot of holes in the multipolygon relation, and it
seems strange to me that there are so many places within the city that
are not part of the city.  Is anyone more familiar with this area that
give an explanation for this?

I'm focusing on adding some POIs and correcting streets, but it would
be nice to have the city limits cleaned up at some point.

--Peter