[Talk-us] Bing Imagery link changed for JOSM?

Mike N niceman at att.net
Wed Jun 13 20:46:36 BST 2012

On 6/13/2012 2:09 PM, Mike N wrote:
>   It's also possible that they're rolling out the new stuff in stages to
> different servers behind the load sharing server.

  OK, I'm officially stumped.  I have 2 instances of JOSM - one 'works',
and the other always shows the 'old imagery'.   I removed all cached
images from the JOSM settings folder, and the shared
%TEMP%\JmapViewer_UserName cache (for Windows).   I ran a Procmon trace,
and cannot see that it accesses any image files from any other folder.

    The only thing I haven't done is a network trace to see what the
difference between the 2 instances is, as well as double checking and
comparing the cached image file contents.