[Talk-us] Work on Arizona rail lines deleted

Charlotte Wolter techlady at techlady.com
Tue Jun 19 18:27:36 BST 2012

Dear US folks,

         I did a lot of work on the railroad that parallels I-40
across Arizona, from Gallup, N.M., to Flagstaff, Ariz.  There are two
parallel tracks with different names, but OSM had only one of those
tracks. I added the second rail way and numerous side tracks,
following the Bing imagery. It was hours and hours of work.
         Now someone has deleted most of the second line without
contacting me or discussing the issue on the mail list. Anyone know
anything about this?

Charlotte

Charlotte Wolter
927 18th Street Suite A
Santa Monica, California
90403
+1-310-597-4040
techlady at techlady.com
Skype: thetechlady

The Four Internet Freedoms
Freedom to know all the terms of a service, particularly any that
would affect the first three freedoms.