[Talk-us] [Imports] Uploads to City of Salisbury, MD

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Mar 23 02:09:27 GMT 2012

On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:49 PM, Josh Doe <josh at joshdoe.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 10:52 AM, Nick Chamberlain
> <nchamberlain at ci.salisbury.md.us> wrote:
>> Mark, if you could commit the remove duplicates changeset, that'd be
>> great.  I will do my best to check if the issues are resolved, and will
>> gladly accept any guidance on the best ways to do so.  Thanks.
>
> I'm reverting a few of the changesets as we speak, so if Mark could
> hold off a few minutes, I'll update you all as I go. Since this only
> concerns the US, future messages will only be sent on the talk-us@
> list.

I've reverted a few of them (see [0]), but when I checked #10901301
(20000 nodes), it couldn't revert cleanly, since some nodes are
danglers, while others are used for ways in subsequent uploads. I'll
stop for now, but maybe Mark can take a look at things now?

-Josh

[0]: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User_talk:Nick_SPW#Salisbury.2C_Maryland_import