[Talk-us] [Imports] Uploads to City of Salisbury, MD

Marc Zoss marczoss at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:51:08 GMT 2012

Nick, Josh

In the meanwhile I have applied the changeset removing the duplicates and it seems to have finished just fine. I briefly downloaded the date again and the data now looks ok. Validator is not reporting any duplicates anymore. I also fixed the building=yes tags in the inner way of the multipolygons.

Nick, you may go ahead now with checking the data and further improving it -one thing that surprised me was that there does not  seem to be a place-node for the city itself.

Cheers and happy mapping

M.