[Talk-us] Remapping coastlines

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sat Mar 24 09:35:47 GMT 2012

Pictures of the west coast and the great lakes, the two problem areas

http://maps.paulnorman.ca/coastlines-na-lakes.png
http://maps.paulnorman.ca/coastlines-na-west.png

The east coast and gulf aren't too bad in comparison.

Is adopting changesets an option if blars just uploaded PGS data for the
west coast?