[Talk-us] City boundaries on the Canada/US border

Nathan Edgars II neroute2 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 18:01:40 BST 2012

On 3/30/2012 12:55 PM, Paul Norman wrote:
>> From: Jeffrey Ollie [mailto:jeff at ocjtech.us]
>> Could this be mitigated somewhat by the use of super relations? IE on
>> relation each for the US-Canada, US-Mexico, US-Pacific, US-Atlantic
>> borders tied together with one super relation?
>
> Do any of the tools support these?

I don't know, but don't map for the tools :)

It would be nice if Mapnik crosshatched the inside of the boundary
(mainly for places where not everything is incorporated). Can you tell
me at a glance what here is inside or outside Orlando city limits?
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=28.5138&lon=-81.35903&zoom=17&layers=M :)