[Talk-us] City boundaries on the Canada/US border

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Mar 30 20:59:49 BST 2012

Yikes, that's complicated. I'm not sure that hatching will help much with a
situation like that in general - what if the boundary between two cities is
like that? Both would be inside a boundary and have the same shading.

Nominatim will show you what is inside, e.g.
http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/details.php?place_id=153627246