[Talk-us] Geography Awareness Week

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Fri Nov 2 04:22:42 GMT 2012

Oh! Say hi to my Dutch friends (Floris? Henk? Edward?) when you're in
Amsterdam! I used to run that monthly meetup, it's a small group but
they're a great bunch and I'm sure you'll love the venue. Bring an appetite
for 'bitterballen'. ;-)

http://education.nationalgeographic.com/education/collections/geographyawarenessweek

>> > My goal is to create a 20 minute OSM introduction / presentation to
>> > fellows
>> > geeks at my company about OpenStreetmap. I'd like to make this
>> > presentation
>> > in a way that it's re-usable to other people in other companies. Would
>> > anyone like to help? Has this been done before?
>> >
>> > Brian
>> >
>> > --
>> > Brian DeRocher
>> > http://brian.derocher.org