[Talk-us] Geography Awareness Week

Jim McAndrew jim at loc8.us
Fri Nov 2 19:23:56 GMT 2012

Brian,
  Back in the day of the ambassadors, there was a pretty good presentation
going around about the basics of OpenStreetMap.  I know Kate Chapman and
Tim Water have created a few presentations and put them up on slideshare:
http://www.slideshare.net/wonderchook/introduction-to-openstreetmap-7974442
http://www.slideshare.net/chippy/volunteered-geographic-information-and-openstreetmap

There's also a decent intro from Steven Johnson floating around the
internet somewhere:
http://149.168.87.13/NCGISConference2011/presentations/Johnson_Steven_Fri_130.pdf

We have been using the google hangout format for our meetings and
semi-scrums, and it seems to be working well for us.

Good luck!
---
Jim McAndrew