[Talk-us] Remap-a-tron level 2 complete! Suggestions for level 3?

Dale Puch dale.puch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 04:04:19 BST 2012

Well as a start is I put a section into the QA tools page
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Quality_assurance#Remap-a-Tron
Several projects there that ideas/code/SQL might be borrowed from.

Well your obviously familiar with this :) did the issues found by this
query all get resolved?
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/2012/04/07/detecting-highway-trouble-in-openstreetmap/

Also some SQL from a bot http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/OSM_Fixer that
might be of use in building other queries.

Dale

--
Dale Puch