[Talk-us] What is the status of the Toolbox?

David ``Smith'' vidthekid at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 02:24:32 BST 2012

The toolbox isn't entirely necessary if you know the keyboard shortcuts for
its buttons, and I found those easily enough by clicking help.  Use
"enhanced" stylesheet to see which direction a way flows.

The banner at the bottom has some issues.  Helpful for new and maybe
intermediate users, but i'd like the option to turn it off.  Also, it's an
*editable* text field, which frequently captures keystokes that were meant
for the tag pane.  That's annoying, but not a blocker once you figure out
what's going on.

Sorry if I'm duplicating information from the trac ticket...