[Talk-us] What is the status of the Toolbox?

Richard Fairhurst richard at systemed.net
Fri Oct 19 08:41:41 BST 2012

David ``Smith'' wrote:
> The banner at the bottom has some issues.  Helpful for new and
> maybe intermediate users, but i'd like the option to turn it off.

You can do that from the options dialogue (and it remembers your
preference). I tried to put a little 'x' close box in there but, well, Flex
had other ideas.

Essentially the contextual help banner is there to (partly) answer the
problem "I clicked Edit, now what the hell do I do?".

> Also, it's an *editable* text field, which frequently captures
> keystokes that were meant for the tag pane.

Yep. Cockup on my part. That was fixed at the same time as the movement
stuff.

cheers
Richard