[Talk-us] Scrubbing route relations

Michal Migurski mike at stamen.com
Sun Oct 21 01:00:58 BST 2012

On Oct 20, 2012, at 4:43 PM, Paul Norman wrote:

> [...]

It's the opposite, looks like I misnamed the columns. I've posted a new version of the doc with the correct column names to the same address, thanks for noticing!

> Looking at id=172892 and id=1745481 is also confusing. They're both truck
> routes, but one gets Truck in the ref and the other doesn't?

They both get Truck removed (see above with the switched column names).

The change would be from these:
	network=US:OH:Truck,	ref=38,	modifier=Truck
	network=US:AL,	ref=47 Truck,	modifier=

…to these:
	network=US:OH,	ref=38,	modifier=Truck
	network=US:AL,	ref=47,	modifier=Truck

> You might want to seek out the top few editors of relations who aren't on
> the list and point them at
> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-us/2012-October/009253.html
> and invite them to join in.

I've been in touch with them via messages on the OSM.org site, not sure how many are subscribers here.

-mike.

michal migurski- mike at stamen.com
                 415.558.1610