[Talk-us] Scrubbing route relations

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Sun Oct 21 00:43:03 BST 2012

Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but some of the lines seem to indicate the
reverse.

Line 3030, id=301986 seems to describe a change from network=US:I:Business
to network=US:I and ref=69 to ref=69 Business.

Looking at id=172892 and id=1745481 is also confusing. They're both truck
routes, but one gets Truck in the ref and the other doesn't?

I'm not saying any of this is wrong - I don't understand the US highway
network well enough.

You might want to seek out the top few editors of relations who aren't on
the list and point them at
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-us/2012-October/009253.html
and invite them to join in.