[Talk-us] MapRoulette new challenge: connectivity

Matthias Meißer digi_c at arcor.de
Mon Oct 29 21:21:22 GMT 2012

I realy like the idea of gamification and looking on other continents is
very interesting :)

But (that might be what Frederik already said), remember that the rest
of the community outside the US is quit unfamilar with TIGER import
issues in detail.
For example, I tried to fix a bug, but it turned out, that the road
didn't match the BING imagery. So what to do? Is BING or TIGER wrong?

So my idea is, just to create a short gallery with common TIGER
problems, to help strangers to repair this part of our dataset :)

bye,
Matthias