[Talk-us] Difficult USA mapper(s)

Alan Millar grunthos503 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 31 21:53:15 GMT 2012

> We need to stop talking in nebulous terms. "the complaints here" are apparently unknown to everyone. If it's not appropriate to describe the specific issues, then perhaps we shouldn't be having this conversation on the mailing list.

Heh, one has to be quite new to talk-us to not know the likely suspect(s). Oops, I think my bias is showing.

That notwithstanding, I think it is quite reasonable to discuss the DWG boundaries and guidelines without details of a specific conflict. It makes sense to discuss and decide what the purview *should* be, before you can decide if a given conflict falls within those boundaries.