[Talk-us] videos of presentations from SOTM 12

Toby Murray toby.murray at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 07:36:43 BST 2012

On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 10:18 PM, Andrew Salzberg
<andrew.salzberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone know if the videos of presentations from SOTM 12 are going to be
> compiled/uploaded anywhere? Would love to look back at some of them and
> highlight/share some with folks I know who weren't there.

All of the ustream videos were saved and are available although not
organized very well. It's just a dump of all the videos in reverse
order without any descriptions about what is in them.
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sotm-main/videos
and
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sotm-second/videos

But I have done some linking to specific ustream videos on the wiki.
See the "Slides, resources, videos, etc." links from the SOTM 2012
page:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_2012

Toby