[Talk-us] US-Canada Border between BC and Washington State

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Tue Sep 18 00:48:58 BST 2012

I've been doing some work in the North Cascades National Park. It appears
that the border between the US and Canada is wrong.  Look at
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=48.9841&lon=-121.743&zoom=13&layers=M

It appears that the boarder sags to the south. I see tags man_made =
survey_point which would indicate that the border placement is correct. Can
anyone recommend how to validate the border placement?

--
Clifford

I have promised to cut down on my swearing and drinking, which I have.
 Unfortunately, this has left me dim-witted and nearly speechless. Adapted
from *The Lion* by Nelson DeMille

-or-

 Albert Einstein