[Talk-us] Happy Birthday, OSM-- let's have a Birthday Sprint!

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Fri Aug 2 15:35:36 UTC 2013

All,

Just a heads up that this is still in the works. I've been doing a lot of
behind the scenes planning with Mikel and others, and we'll have a more
formal announcement in the next day or so explaining what the plans are and
highlighting the projects that are involved.

In the meantime, feel free to ping me with any questions, or let me know if
you'd like to include your project in the sprint! (We'll just need someone
to take ownership for it, a place where contributors can find tasks and
ongoing discussion, and a lot of enthusiasm!)