[Talk-us] Shields are up!

Richie Kennedy richiekennedy56 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:33:27 UTC 2013

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm having trouble getting
county road shields in my area to render.

Example:
http://tile.openstreetmap.us/osmus_shields/preview.html#16/39.0031/-95.3842

I have made County Road 1029 a relation and, using another county road as a
template, set the network as US:KS:Douglas (and have also tried US:KS:CR)

Also, is there a way to fix the Kansas Turnpike shield. The KTA shield is
not rendered as a cutout anywhere, even on guide signs.

[As an aside, the 'N' and 'E' on Douglas County roads do *not* stand for
'North' or 'East,']

--
Richie Kennedy
www.route56.com * richiekennedy56 at gmail.com
facebook.com/route56 * twitter.com/route56

I'm not crazy. I'm just ahead of my time.