[Talk-us] Fwd: Postal Code Extract

John F. Eldredge john at jfeldredge.com
Fri Aug 30 22:12:07 UTC 2013

You may want to double-check with the Post Office, to find out whether there is the possibility that there may legitimately be outliers in some cases.  I don't think the US Post Office guarantees that zip codes will always define a single polygon with no outliers.

John F. Eldredge -- john at jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness:
only light can do that.  Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."  -- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.