[Talk-us] South Carolina State Highways - primary overload

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 10 23:58:20 UTC 2013

Tim,

I sent the user a message inside of OSM that did all of this changing of the state highways in SC to primary/trunk and haven't gotten a response back yet in over 24h.  I'll be contacting the DWG later tonight (giving the guy another ~5 hours to respond before I e-mail the DWG) about this subject.  So please don't try to do many more changes just in case they decide a mass revert of this users changesets is the best way to fix all of this.  That way, there will not be any major conflicts when they try to do this if possible.

-James