[Talk-us] Turn restriction dispute

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Feb 10 23:35:00 GMT 2013

Looking through the "making turns" section of the Florida driver's manual,
the maneuver NE2 proposes and the argument you're giving to explain it
still doesn't work.  You turn into the corresponding lane after a turn in
Florida, no lane changes permitted in the intersection.  You can only turn
left into the farthest left lane without changing lanes in the
intersection.  It's on page 30 of the Florida driver's manual.