[Talk-us] Turn restriction dispute

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Mon Feb 11 00:24:29 GMT 2013

Yes, because it also says not to change lanes.  Also, it says you can only
cross a solid lane line to avoid a hazard.  I'm seeing more ways to
interpret what's going on as not allowing the ramp-to-ramp movement than
those allowing it to the point where you'd pretty much have to be making
the argument for argument's sake (ie, NE2's MO) to not see this as obvious.