[Talk-us] Wilderness Data

stevea steveaOSM at softworkers.com
Sat Feb 23 03:56:39 UTC 2013

Done.  Including all Los Padres National Forest wilderness boundaries
(of which there are ten).

I've also sent the suggester my "ten steps" for using the data source
he pointed me to.  We've never met, but now OSM community is that
much stronger.

Now I'm finding additional correct wiki pages to update (one is
already updated with notes of this upload).

Thank you for your offer.  That also shows good community, Mr. Patrick.

Next appears to be a harmonization of the LPNF boundaries themselves
and a sharpening up of the leisure=nature_reserve boundaries with
landuse=forest.  That's getting better, but not yet quite done.

SteveA
California