[Talk-us] Adopt-a-highway representation in OSM

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Thu Jan 3 03:42:47 GMT 2013

To play Psychostik's advocate, translating girl directions.  "OK, now stay
right while you're turning left, because you're going to hang a right after
seriously the biggest tree you've ever seen, go five lampposts down, turn
left on McCallaugh...or was it McDowell?  McSomething.   Then you'll keep
going and hang a right after the Adopt-a-Highway sign for Drew Curtis' FARK
UFIA."