[Talk-us] More on TIGER: Where it's likely safe to import

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Fri Jan 4 05:14:36 GMT 2013

Michal Migurski writes:
 > These massive edits to counties in Pennsylvania are interesting to me:
 > 	http://www.openstreetmap.us/~migurski/green-means-go/#8/40.918/-77.146

Indeed. And Chemung County in NY. I think it was the only NY county
imported by Milenko, which ended up getting double-imported. A lot of
north-central PA was also imported by Milenko.

And then there's legitimately "I've edited the whole damn thing and
anything green means I missed a spot" like between Marathon and
Lakeview, NY.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog