[Talk-us] More on TIGER: Where it's likely safe to import

Steve Coast steve at asklater.com
Fri Jan 4 23:00:20 GMT 2013

Mike

Nice.

Could you use relative object density per little square as a proxy for
population density?

I ask because all the bright green areas near me are forests or old milk
farms. I don’t care. I want to see high density areas and attack those as a
priority since that’s where people are and where they go...

Steve