[Talk-us] Future Interstate Relations

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Wed Jul 10 13:19:56 UTC 2013

* James Mast <rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com> [2013-07-10 08:59 -0400]:
> There is one other.  I mentioned it in my e-mail from yesterday
> (07-09-13).  That is I-295 in Fayetteville.

Okay, I've got that one in my rendering now, too.

> And to be honest, I thought some people wanted the ":Future" part
> dropped out and just put in the "modifier" area.

This time around, one person suggested that.  (In previous discussions
there was a second opinion along those lines, but he's not on this list at
the moment.)  In the past, everyone else who's voiced an opinion has gone
for the US:I:Future style of tagging, and no one else even chimed in this
time.