[Talk-us] Update on highway shield rendering

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 10 13:22:29 UTC 2013

I could "fix" the PA Turnpike relation with the "US:PA:Turnpike" network tag in a moment.  Would that work instead of just "fixing" the name tags for both directions?  I only split it up because it was getting close to 1,000 ways and thought it would be easier to edit in the future having two smaller relations, one for each direction. -James