[Talk-us] Update on highway shield rendering

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 11 20:20:18 UTC 2013

Just so you know Phil, I've fixed up US-21 and it's "children" in the Elkin/Jonesville area a few minutes ago.  I removed US-21's relation from the US-21 Bypass route and added a "note=*" tag explaining the gap.  Hopefully that will prevent anybody else from re-adding it again.  I also took the chance to add in the ":Business" and ":Bypass" to the two "children" of US-21 there (but kept the "modifier" tag).  So, those will now render properly on your renderer.

-James