[Talk-us] Update on highway shield rendering

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Thu Jul 11 20:30:33 UTC 2013

* Phil! Gold <phil_g at pobox.com> [2013-07-11 15:32 -0400]:
> * James Mast <rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com> [2013-07-11 14:02 -0400]:
> > I know that there is a "US 1-9" in NJ, but this error is showing up in NC. ;)
>
> Oh, wow.  That *is* a bug.

And now it's fixed.  :)  The replacement code will only kick in if both
parts of the precondition are met.

This does raise a thought for me.  I'm going to see if I can convince my
code to spit out a shield for every relation, even if two of them are
duplicates of each other.  That will better highlight cases like this
where two overlapping routes have the same apparent definitions.