[Talk-us] Shields are up!

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Mon Jul 29 04:14:25 UTC 2013

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013, at 11:05 PM, Paul Johnson wrote:
> Shield rendering is dependant on valid route relations existing.

For LA 12 the route relation is there, but the route designator still
shows up as a generic oval, not a shield:

http://tile.openstreetmap.us/osmus_shields/preview.html#14/30.3074/-93.7157

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013, at 11:10 PM, Clay Smalley wrote:
> Most shields that have black backgrounds have them removed. It seems like
> a stylistic thing, and I think it looks good.

For the US shields it looks fine. For the Texas FM/RM shields, though?
It just doesn't look right to me.

--
  Shawn K. Quinn
  skquinn at rushpost.com