[Talk-us] Shields are up!

Steven Johnson sejohnson8 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:27:36 UTC 2013

This is just great. There are a few extra shields on I-95 south of WashDC
and on I-66 west, but otherwise the national capital region looks very
good. Good work, all.

-- SEJ
-- twitter: @geomantic
-- skype: sejohnson8

There are two types of people in the world. Those that can extrapolate from
incomplete data.