[Talk-us] Removing US Bicycle Route tags

KerryIrons irons54vortex at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 9 12:25:24 UTC 2013

Paul,

You explicitly said that putting 50 mile wide corridors on OSM "would be an
important advocacy tool."

That does not sound at all like "mapping reality."

I spend hundreds of hours a year on the phone, corresponding, and attending
meetings to make the USBR a reality.  I've personally been involved in
getting over 2,000 miles of USBRs approved.  Don't give me stuff about being
obtuse and saying the USBRS is a pipe dream.  Personal insults are not the
path forward.

Kerry Irons