[Talk-us] US Bicycle Routes in KY, TN, AL, MS, and GA

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Mar 10 18:15:57 UTC 2013

Well, this begs the question a bit...what's the difference between chasing
down an estimated proposal and tagging it as such, and the extremely vague
PDF that's out there?  I'm thinking the tagging makes for a clearer
understanding on where the route might go, and I believe adding the
appropriate disclaimer to the proposed route would be a mitigating factor
on the "end run" concern.  I believe Richard at Sustrans is ultimately
driving the same point.