[Talk-us] US Bicycle Routes in KY, TN, AL, MS, and GA

KerryIrons irons54vortex at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 11 11:53:30 UTC 2013

Greg,

You have summarized it well.  This is NOT " about having an actual published
proposal and being concerned about it becoming widely available."  This is a
concern about there being no active project to develop a route but having a
route showing on OSM/OCM.  Minh Nguyen has provided an example of how to
document a developing route being done by the Ohio DOT.  This is the kind of
communication and coordination we are seeking.

Kerry