[Talk-us] OSM St Louis #editathon Events

Rick Marshall rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com
Fri Oct 4 15:28:16 UTC 2013

Hello fellow OSM USers.  OpenStreetMap STL and Open Data STL are co-hosting
an event for the October 19th OSM #editathon.  We will be concentrating on
mapping Cherokee Street in South City St Louis.  We have a MeetUp group set
up here that includes most of the details:
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-St-Louis-Mid-America-Mappers/events/143270612/

It should be a wonderful event combining two groups of people passionate
about open source mapping and open data.

All are invited.

Take care and happy mapping!

Rick Marshall
Rick Marshall, PhD, GISP
President
Vertical GeoSolutions, Inc (VerticalGeo)
130 Sawgrass Ln
O'Fallon, IL  62269
(618) 670-4259
rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com