[Talk-us] OSM FTW!!! (or why I'm running for OSM US elections)

Alex Barth alex at mapbox.com
Fri Oct 4 17:49:52 UTC 2013

This is why I'm running for the OpenStreetMap US chapter again:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/lxbarth/diary/20139

My first year on the OpenStreetMap US chapter working with my colleagues
there and many more community members was an amazing experience and we
could bring OpenStreetMap US to a new level, gaining visibility and impact.

I'd love your support to continue to push for a great, outward looking and
inclusive OpenStreetMap growth strategy, including running an amazing State
of the Map US early next year, convening local user groups around
editathons and promote the use of OpenStreetMap around the US.

Elections are running from October 5th to 12th, become a member today and
cast your vote tomorrow.

Cheers -

Alex