[Talk-us] OSM St Louis #Editathon

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sun Oct 20 21:41:41 UTC 2013

That sounds great, Rick. 15 attendees is absolutely fantastic!
With the World Series buzz, it's good to see Busch Stadium well
mapped, of course. Wish I could make it there for one of the games..
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=17/38.62200/-90.19264

On Sun, Oct 20, 2013 at 2:02 PM, Rick Marshall
<rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com> wrote:
> We had a great #editathon yesterday in St Louis. OSM St Louis and OpenData
> St Louis met for a joint session in south city St Louis to start mapping
> locations along Cherokee St. We had approximately 15 attendees and provided
> an OSM overview and an introduction to Field Papers and their use with OSM.
> We are looking forward to continuing our relationship with OpenData St
> Louis.
>
> Rick Marshall

Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/