[Talk-us] OSM St Louis #Editathon

Rick Marshall rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com
Mon Oct 21 00:23:07 UTC 2013

Thanks Martijn.  i was very happy with the turnout.  The OpenData St Louis
group are very active and outnumbered our small group.  It was wonderful to
meet together with them.  It would be a lot of fun to go to the games, but
the tickets are way too expensive.  It would be fun just to go downtown and
soak in the energy on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday.  St Louis on a game
night is electric!

Rick

Rick Marshall, PhD, GISP
President
Vertical GeoSolutions, Inc (VerticalGeo)
130 Sawgrass Ln
O'Fallon, IL  62269
(618) 670-4259
rick.marshall at verticalgeo.com