[Talk-us] Meet the new board

Alex Barth alex at openstreetmap.us
Tue Oct 22 20:30:40 UTC 2013

Last night the new 2013/14 board had its first session and elected each
member's roles:

- Martijn van Exel - President
- Kathleen Danielson - Treasurer
- Ian Dees - At-Large
- Mele Sax-Barnett - Vice President
- Alex Barth - Secretary

We're looking forward to working with everyone here to growing
OpenStreetMap even better and stronger in 2014. If you'd like to share
ideas, join our efforts or just have a question, please drop us a line at
board at openstreetmap.us.

Of course, I encourage everyone to join OpenStreetMap.us. It's a great way
of supporting the project in the US with an annual conference, #editathons
and public communications http://join.openstreetmap.us/

Announcement on the blog:
http://openstreetmap.us/2013/10/meet-the-new-board/

Minutes detailing the vote on each role:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Foundation/Local_Chapters/United_States/Minutes-2013-10-21

--
Alex Barth
Secretary