[Talk-us] Tagging Closed Roads

Evin Fairchild evindfair at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 04:52:11 UTC 2013

If the road is washed out to the point where it is completely gone (as
opposed to only part of it being washed out) and a new road would have to
be rebuilt on a new route, I would just delete the segment of road that got
washed out. The road isn't there now, so it should be shown as such in OSM.

-Compdude