[Talk-us] Road abbreviations

Nick Hocking nick.hocking at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 07:25:47 UTC 2014

Stecea wrote "though there are problems in the west, like Las Vegas"

Hi,

I've just come back from a holiday to Las Vegas where I surveyed as many
"unamed" streets and new neighbourhoods (that are not named in TIGER 2013)
as I could find.
Hopefully this means that OSM now has the best road data of Las Vegas on
the planet, although some gated communities still have unnamed streets.

Now that I am reduced back to  armchair mapping, I may as well get started
on expanding all the abbreviated street names in Las Vegas  from Paul's
excellent overlay.
Should keep me busy for a couple on months!!

Cheers
Nick