[Talk-us] Meet the new board - offices elected

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Dec 3 00:40:07 UTC 2014

On 12/2/2014 4:25 PM, Alex Barth wrote:
> Hello everyone -
>
> Today we elected the offices of the new 2014/2015 board of
> OpenStreetMap US, see the resulting new roles here:
Congratulations to those taking up new or resuming old roles. I
particularly look forward to our canine representation between Martijn
and Ian.

Previously it was stated that the OSM US conference announcement
(SOTM-US) would happen after the new board selected their roles. With
the conference announcement happening in November, what happened during
the last month?